- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 c. lump crab meat
- 1/2 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice each zucchini into thin flat strips, peeling until you reach the center. Place zucchini on paper towel-lined plate to sit while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Sriracha and lime juice. Mix until smooth.
- On a cutting board, lay zucchini slices down horizontally (so that the long side is facing you). Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on top of zucchini, then top the left side with a pinch each of crab, carrots, avocado and cucumbers.
- Starting from the left side, tightly roll each zucchini slice.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.