All the flavors of a burrito without all the calories.
- 1 c. brown jasmine rice
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- kosher salt
- 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. Hot sauce
- 2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 15-oz. can black beans
- In a small pot, cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey until no longer pink, 6 to 7 minutes. Season with taco seasoning and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and hot sauce. (If you want a nice drizzle, transfer to a plastic Ziploc or piping bag.)
- Assemble burrito bowl: Divide rice among four bowls and top with ground turkey, tomatoes, avocados, and black beans and drizzle with spicy yogurt. Garnish with cilantro.
Makes: 4 servings
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.