These chicken avocado salad pinwheels double as a nutritious lunch and an adorable party appetizer.
- 2 avocados, cubed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 bell peppers, seeds and cores removed, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado and lime juice and mash until only small chunks of avocado remain. Add chicken, bell pepper, red onion, Monterey Jack, cheddar, sour cream and chives and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the chicken avocado mixture onto a large tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortilla up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1” rolls. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 8 servings
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.