Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids — a type of fat that may be beneficial to your heart.
- 4 salmon fillets, each 4 ounces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 butter (Boston) lettuce leaves
- Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill or broiler. Away from the heat source, lightly coat the grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray. Position the cooking rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat source.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with Italian seasoning. Place the fillets on the grill rack or broiler pan and grill or broil until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with the tip of a knife, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and basil. Spread on each slice of the sourdough bread. Place salmon on a slice of bread and top with tomato and lettuce and another slice of bread. Serve immediately.
Time: 30 minutes | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings (1 sandwich) | Calories 392 | Fat 16g | Protein 30g | Dietary Fiber 2g
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.