- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 14.5-ounce can sliced carrots, well drained
- 1 13.5-ounce can chopped spinach, well drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat crushed tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Over high heat, heat to boiling: reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 12” by 8” baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine ricotta cheese and egg until well mixed.
- Spoon some tomato sauce on bottom of dish to coat.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles lengthwise across the pan.
- Top with ⅓ of tomato sauce.
- With a spatula, spread ⅓ of ricotta mixture.
- Scatter ⅓ of carrots and spinach on ricotta and ⅓ of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat with uncooked noodles, tomato sauce, ricotta, vegetables and mozzarella two more times.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover dish; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Let cool before cutting.
Time: 60 minutes | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes
Makes: 12 servings (4 ounces each) | Calories 210 | Fat 6g | Protein 16g | Dietary Fiber 3g
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.