- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cranberry mixture until blended. Serve with crackers.
- Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Time: 25 minutes + cooling time
Makes: 2 cups | Calories 88 | Fat 3g | Protein 2g | Dietary Fiber 0g
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.