Ridiculously Weird Facts That Are 100% True
Who doesn’t love useless, weird facts?!
They come in handy at the dinner table when you’re wanting to impress the grandparents, on that awkward date when you’re scrambling for conversation, but most of all at the pub, when you’re trying to win some extra money for another schnitty!
So we’ve scoured the internet to bring you the most bizarre facts that are surprisingly real…
- Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
- A group of crows is called murder.
- Tomato sauce was sold in the 1800’s as medicine.
- A donkey will sink in quicksand, but a mule won’t.
- A lion in the wild, usually makes no more than 20 kills a year.
- India has a Bill Of Rights for cows.
- Dartboards are made out of horse hairs.
- Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
- In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.
- In France, there’s a place called Y.
- Almonds are a member of the peach family.
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- The Bible is the world’s most shoplifted book.
- A male seahorse carries eggs, not the female
- Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
- In Utah, it is illegal to swear in front of a dead person.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can have 25,000 teeth.
- And finally, it is illegal to carry an ice cream in your back pocket in Kentucky.
Here for you as life happens …
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2020 Workers Assistance Program, Inc.