Visit your EAP website
Go to: www.AWPnow.com
Click “Access Your Benefits“
Log in using your username & password
To create your AWPnow.com account,
complete the registration fields.
Registration Code: AWP-FWISD-1183
Your EAP is just a phone call away: 800-343-3822.
AWPnow.com | Your EAP Website
Your EAP offers many resources to help you become more resilient, cope with unfortunate events and uncover a better you. AWPnow.com is computer, phone and tablet friendly and your gateway for online tools, helpful resources, training content, motiving webinars and legal/financial information.
- View your EAP Orientation Video on the main page for a brief introduction to your EAP services.
- Access your EAP Benefits by choosing the benefit menu option.
- Visit the Blog when you need motivation, AWP provides a blog of timely information, articles and tips to make the most of your day.
- Access HelpNet for helpful self-paced information on a variety of life events.
- AWP Webinars can be viewed at your convenience and are accessible for 60 days. To register for upcoming Webinars, select Webinars; to view Webinar Recordings currently available, select Webinars > Recordings
- View AWP Publications to be inspired, prepared or informed for many life events by selecting Publications
- Preparedness and Response Toolkits provide resources and information to be prepared for as well as how to respond to life, weather, community, national, and worldwide events.
Help is just a mouse click away!
Don’t Forget … Caregivers Need Care Too | Read More
Your EAP offers resources to assist you in taking care of yourself as well as your loved ones. Call us, we’re available to support you.
- Support groups
- In-home care
- Back-up care
- Financial options
- Support organizations
- Educational materials
- And more …
Summertime & Your EAP | View
After a busy school year, your EAP is available all summer long. School is out and it is time to relax. Sometimes summer seems busier than the school year. Your EAP can help. We’re here all summer long and ready to assist.
- For help to de-stress, you can set up Counseling sessions.
- For a legal matter you’ve been avoiding, you can speak with an attorney.
- For a financial issue you’ve been ignoring, you can speak with a financial professional.
- To arrange for childcare or elder care resources, an Intake Counselor can help locate services.
Stress Management | View
Your EAP offers multiple solutions to assist you in managing stress and building your resilience. This supports you both personally and professionally in your daily life. Your EAP and workplace wellness program can’t de-stress everything you face – it can help with the physical effects of stress and help the employee cope with the environment they are in.
Frequently the hardest part of a decision is doing the research to make your choice. Your EAP regularly helps people much like yourself locate the services they need to help family members and themselves cope with life’s challenges. Simply call to have a no cost, confidential conversation with an Intake Counselor that can do general research and within 72 hours provide up to 3 possible options for you to explore more thoroughly.
Planning for the Future | View
Creating a will is an important step in planning the distribution of your estate (assets including real and personal property) following your death. A will allows for any children, your spouse, other family members, and pets to be provided for after your death. Although making a will is a sobering experience, your loved ones and friends will thank you for being so organized and thoughtful ahead of time. Your EAP website provides a resource for you to create a will along with other important estate planning documents at no cost to you. To get started:
- Go to AWPnow.com
- Select Benefits > Law Access
- Click Connect to Law Access
- On the right, in the blue Legal & Financial Center box, select Click here to access legal and financial content.
- Download Quicken WillMaker Plus 2019 and create your customized estate plan.
- Remember to include your discount code at checkout to receive this invaluable tool for free.
- Coupon Code: 1050
EAP Counseling: View
There are times when speaking with someone can help & the support can get you back on track. Your EAP offers short-term counseling for a variety of personal issues. We can help with any person issue affecting your quality of life. Your EAP is just a phone call away: 800-343-3822.
Confidential – No identifying information is provided to your employer
No cost to you – Just pick up the phone
Available anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
Communication | View
Relying less on our digital devices to communicate and more on listening and truly communicating with each other includes having a basic understanding of the different styles of communication. Listening is key to all effective communication. Regardless of whether it’s with your employer, co-worker or client, listening and getting to know the different communication styles will help your communication. Want to improve your communication and listening skills? Your EAP can help! You have counseling resources, e-learning courses, on-line resources and many tools available to you. Contact us today: 800-343-3822.
Each day, millions of Americans struggle with their finances. Money matters go beyond just not having enough money at the end of the month. The strain impacts health, well-being and relationships. Your EAP can help you get back on track!
AWP EAP Monthly Webinars | View
Each month, your EAP offers 2 opportunities to participate in a complimentary 1 hour training webcast. Reserve your seat online through our registration link on your EAP website. You can also view previous webcasts – recordings are available for 60-days after each live session.
New Year, New You | View PDF
It’s that time of year again! Many of us set new goals and resolutions. Now what?
Living a Life in Balance | View PDF
Given all you have to do, it’s easy to lose sight of what’s probably your ultimate goal: to enjoy your life as you follow through on your personal and professional responsibilities in satisfying ways.
Contact your AWP Account Management Team:
Nicki Leach, Director of Account Services & Account Manager
Sarah Hernandez, Account Specialist
Scott Terres, Clinical Services
To access your AWP EAP services, call 1-800-343-3822. Your EAP is here to help with family, work, health and legal issues. EAP Services are provided at no cost and are 100% confidential.
Alliance Work Partners is a professional service of Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Workers Assistance Program, Inc