Date(s) - 12/11/2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
THANK YOU for your interest in our December 11th Creating Healthy Habits webinar.
We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers.
There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full.
To be added to the Wait List, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and include:
Name, Employer, Email Address
You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list.
Join us in December for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
December 11, 2019
3:00PM – 4:00PM (CT)
(2:00 – 3:00PM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Assertiveness is based on the idea that you are the best advocate for your own thoughts and desires. However, assertive and aggressive expression are commonly confused. This training clearly defines the difference and emphasizes that assertiveness is the only acceptable form of communication in the workplace.
- Differentiating between the four styles of communication
- The significance of body language
- Responding to criticism without defensiveness
- Exercises to build understanding of this communication style
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 12/3/2019, 3:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 12/11/2019, 8:00AM (CT)
This event is fully booked.