Date(s) - 12/19/2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us in December for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
December 19, 2019
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(10:00 – 11:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Assertiveness is based on the idea that you are the best advocate for your own thoughts and desires. However, assertive and aggressive expression are commonly confused. This training clearly defines the difference and emphasizes that assertiveness is the only acceptable form of communication in the workplace.
- Differentiating between the four styles of communication
- The significance of body language
- Responding to criticism without defensiveness
- Exercises to build understanding of this communication style
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 12/3/2019, 3:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 12/18/2019, 3:00PM (CT)
Bookings are closed for this event.