Date(s) - 10/17/2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration Now Open
Join us in September for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
October 17, 2019
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(9:00 – 10:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Confronting Workplace Bullying & Harassment
We each have a responsibility to create a work culture where employees can feel safe and confident doing their jobs. When we allow hostile behavior into our workplace, this culture could soon be in jeopardy. This training addresses not only the legal aspects of harassment and civil rights violations, but also the intimidating and fear-based behavior exhibited by workplace bullies.
- Identifying bullying and harassment on your team
- Stress responses to bullying and harassment
- The profile of the aggressor
- Strategies for reporting and addressing bullying and harassment
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 9/27/2019, 4:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 10/16/2019, 3:00PM (CT)
Bookings are closed for this event.