Date(s) - 10/16/2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Registration Now Open
Join us Wednesday, October 16th for your
Quarterly AWP Leadership Webinar Series
October 16, 2019
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Confronting Workplace Bullying and Harassment for Leaders
Your employees have the right to a safe, non-threatening work environment. Their productivity and morale can be seriously affected not only by instances of workplace bullying and harassment, but also by their leaders’ response to these problems. This course presents strategies for supervisors to recognize the signs of toxic and/or illegal behavior among employees, and take action to restore a healthy work culture.
- Identifying bullying and harassment on your team
- The profile of the aggressor
- Obligations of the supervisor and the reporting process
- Encouraging a bully-proof workplace
log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
- That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your AWP Leadership Webinar Series.
Registration Opens: 10/4/19, 3:00PM (CST)
Registration Closes: 10/16/19, 8:00AM (CST)