Date(s) - 11/13/2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
THANK YOU for your interest in our November 13th Creating Healthy Habits webinar.
We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers.
There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full.
To be added to the Wait List, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and include:
Name, Employer, Email Address
You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list.
Join us in November for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
November 13, 2019
3:00PM – 4:00PM (CT)
(2:00 – 3:00PM AZ)
Trainer: Kelli Haynes
Creating Healthy Habits
Experts tell us that 80% of illnesses are lifestyle related. Workplace wellness can be greatly affected by our physical and emotional well-being. This timely seminar addresses health issues and how our diet and activity can have a positive impact on both our professional and personal performance.
- How to make impactful changes to nutrition and daily activity
- Examine personal health, risk factors, priorities and options to make better choices
- Techniques to manage weight, mood, stress level, and reduce health risks
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 10/31/2019, 4:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 11/13/2019, 8:00AM (CT)
Bookings are closed for this event.