Date(s) - 10/22/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
HANK YOU for your interest in our October 22nd webinar. We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers. There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full.
To be added to the Wait List, please email <AM@alliancewp.com> and include: Webinar Date, Name, Employer, Email Address. You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list.
Join us in October for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
October 22, 2020
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(9:00 – 10:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Helbig
Cyber-Bullying Awareness in the Workplace
As a community, we all have a responsibility to say “no” to any form of rationalizing the abusive conduct of others in the workplace. This training fosters awareness of cyberbullying and harassment. It addresses the legal definition of cyberbullying, signs and indicators, and the implications for employers as well as the workplace.
- Identifying cyber-abuse & harassment
- Signs and indicators of abusive conducts
- Implications for employers and employees
- Prevention and reporting processes
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 10/2/2020, 3:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 10/21/2020, 5:00PM (CT)