Date(s) - 03/21/2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Registration Now Open
Join us in March for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
March 21, 2019
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(9:00 – 10:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Nicki Leach
Workplace emergencies may not happen frequently but being caught unprepared for one can lead to confusion and increased risk. Readiness is vital to minimizing injuries, loss of life, and damage to the facility. This training prepares all employees to know their role and proceed safely in a variety of possible emergency situations. Participants will be able to:
- Identify workplace hazards and emergencies
- Report and respond to emergencies promptly
- Carry out emergency responsibilities
- Evacuate quickly and safely
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 3/1/2018, 12:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 3/21/2019, 8:00AM (CT)