Date(s) - 01/16/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us in January for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
January 16, 2020
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(10:00 – 11:00PM AZ)
Trainer: Kelli Haynes
Too many of us go to work and return home day after day, spreading ourselves more and more thinly over our personal and professional lives. This training takes a close look at how pressures and expectations from each sphere can become unbalanced, eating up our time and exhausting our determination. Learn how to get out of survival mode and into a steadier, more purposeful pace.
- What makes balance seem impossible
- What work-life masters do differently
- Critically assessing your balance and satisfaction level
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 1/2/2020, 12:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 1/15/2020, 3:00PM (CT)
This event is fully booked.