Date(s) - 04/15/2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
THANK YOU for your interest in our April 15th Managing Millennials in the Workplace webinar. We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers. There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full. To be added to the Wait List, please email <email@example.com> and include: Name, Employer, Email Address. You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list.
Join us Wednesday, April 15th for your
Quarterly AWP Leadership Webinar Series
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Managing Millennials in the Workplace
This current generation of young professionals is challenging existing mindsets in new and innovative ways. This course offers specific guidance on how to recruit, retain, and incorporate this talent pool into your workplace.
- Accountability for developing professionally
- Methods for understanding and addressing Millennials’ needs in a productive dialogue
- Creating collaborative mindsets that increase team effort and decrease conflict.
- Motivation, engagement, and retention of the Millennial generation.
log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
- That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your AWP Leadership Webinar Series.
Registration Opens: 4/6/20, 3:00PM (CST)
Registration Closes: 4/15/20, 8:00AM (CST)
This event is fully booked.