Date(s) - 04/03/2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
THANK YOU for your interest in our April 3rd Maintaining Emotional Well-Being During COVID-19 webinar. We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers. There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full. To be added to the Wait List, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and include: Name, Employer, Email Address. You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list. A recording will be made available after the live webinar.
Join us in April 3rd for a Special AWP EAP Webinar Training.
April 3, 2020
12:00PM – 1:00PM (CT)
(10:00 – 11:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Raymond
Maintaining Emotional Well-Being During COVID-19
Please join us for a fast-paced 45-minute webinar designed to explore ways in which we can maintain emotional well-being during COVID-19. The outbreak has created new stress (loss/change of income, childcare) generalized anxiety, uncertainty and confusion and unknowns about where to get accurate information and what to do if you do feel sick. Our aim is to provide some answers and directions in these confusing times.
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Special AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 3/30/2020, 3:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 4/3/2020, 8:00AM (CT)
This event is fully booked.