Date(s) - 03/19/2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
THANK YOU for your interest in our March 19th Mental Health Awareness webinar. We are excited to see we are providing topics of interest to our customers. There was so much interest that our live webinar registration is now full. To be added to the Wait List, please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and include: Name, Employer, Email Address. You will receive a confirmation once you have been added to the waiting list.
Join us in March for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
March 19, 2020
11:00AM – 12:00PM (CT)
(9:00 – 10:00AM AZ)
Trainer: Kelli Haynes
Mental Health Awareness
According to a survey conducted by the CDC in 2016, nearly 1 in 5 adults age 18 or older reported any mental illness. Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act even in the workplace. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
- Creating awareness about mental health concerns in the workplace
- Overcoming and preventing stigma of mental health services
- Signs and symptoms of mental health disorders
- Utilizing your EAP services
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/in-house
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 3/2/2020, 9:00AM (CT)
Registration Closes: 3/18/2020, 3:00PM (CT)
This event is fully booked.