Date(s) - 03/20/2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Registration Now Open
Join us in March for a Special AWP EAP Webinar.
March 20, 2019
3:00PM – 4:00PM (CT)
(1:00 – 2:00PM AZ)
Trainer: Travis Freeman
Fitness for Your Finances
PlanWell Financial Bootcamp
Today’s financial topics encompass so many difficult decisions for Americans. Mix this with rapidly changing regulations and the questions become even more difficult.
The PlanWell Financial Boot Camp is designed to cover a broad array of financial topics. With each of our financial lives being as unique as a fingerprint, the Financial Boot Camp is built to entertain each member of the audience by the vast scope of information presented. Whether you consider yourself a novice or a professional in the financial arena, we feel you will not only refresh your knowledge, but learn more about ways to reinforce your complex financial needs.
Topics include both the most simple – how do I create a budget, good debt vs. bad debt – to the more complex – asset allocation, estate documents. This program is appropriate for all employees regardless of age or financial knowledge. There will be something for everyone’s skill set and interest.
You’ll also learn how to navigate your on-line EAP PlanWell Benefit
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
Once you have registered, please use the instructions below to participate in the webinar.
- A few minutes before the training begins, click the following link: http://wap.adobeconnect.com/planwell/
- Select “Enter as a Guest”
- Type in your full name (please include your organization name)
- Click “Enter Room”
That’s it! Just wait for the training to begin.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your AWP EAP Webinar.
Registration Opens: 3/11/2018, 12:00PM (CT)
Registration Closes: 3/20/2019, 8:00AM (CT)