Date(s) - 12/08/2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us in December for your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
December 8, 2021
3:00 – 4:00PM (CT)
(2:00 – 3:00PM AZ)
Trainer: Lisa Helbig
Positive Psychology in the Workplace
A healthy work environment is more than avoiding the negative. Using concepts based on the science of Positive Psychology, you will improve morale, creativity and productivity in your workgroup.
- Brief overview of Positive Psychology
- Key concepts that apply to the workplace
- Building your strengths and learning optimism
- log into your AWPnow.com website | scroll to the bottom of this page | click Register Now.
- If you do not yet have a log-in: scroll to the bottom of this page | fill in the provided fields, including your employer’s name | click Register Now.
Contact your Account Manager at AM@alliancewp.com for your Registration Code.
The morning of the webinar you will receive a Zoom participation link.
If you do not receive this link please contact us at AM@alliancewp.com.
Please contact us at <AM@alliancewp.com> with any questions or comments related to your Monthly AWP EAP Webinar Training.
Registration Opens: 11/29/2021, 8:00AM (CT)
Registration Closes: 12/8/2021, 9:00AM (CT)
This event is fully booked.