At Alliance Work Partners, we pride ourselves on having the best nationwide network of providers in the business. Alliance Work Partners effectively builds and maintains a great network of qualified, experienced and competent mental health professionals. Responding to the special needs of our Customers is our highest priority. We use only licensed counselors with a minimum of three or more years of post-license experience. Our high standards ensure that we have the best-qualified counselors available in the industry. Any of the following licensed professionals will be considered:
- Doctoral level psychologists (PhDs)
- Licensed social workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed professional counselors (LPCs)
- Substance abuse professionals (SAPs)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors (LCDCs)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs)
Alliance Work Partners affiliates are required to have malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident, $3 million aggregate.
What We Offer You
- 1 week response to your application
- Same-day return phone calls for billing concerns
- Friendly Intake staff and Case Managers available for clinical assistance and session authorization
- Live answered calls to verify claims, payment status, and other inquiries
- Up to 3 courtesy contacts to inform affiliates of missing or problematic paperwork to ensure timely payment of claims
- Claims processed within 24 hours of receipt
Growing our Network
Alliance Work Partners is seeking qualified professionals to join our network. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate provider, please click here and complete an application.
If you would like more information about becoming one of our affiliate counselors, please fill out an application and send to Valerie Turullols at 2525 Wallingwood, Bldg 5, Austin, TX 78746 or fax it to 512-338-0939. She can be reached at 1-800-522-0550 ext 331. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.