As of January 1, 2022, AWP has entered into a vendor agreement with Mines and Associates to lease their nationwide affiliate network. If you are a counselor interested in accepting clients from AWP, please follow the provided link to the Mines and Associates provider portal to apply. If you are already contracted with Mines and Associates, no further action is required.
At Alliance Work Partners, we pride ourselves on having the best nationwide network of providers in the business. Alliance Work Partners effectively builds and maintains a great network of qualified, experienced and competent mental health professionals. Responding to the special needs of our Customers is our highest priority. We use only licensed counselors with a minimum of three or more years of post-license experience. Our high standards ensure that we have the best-qualified counselors available in the industry. Any of the following licensed professionals will be considered:
- Doctoral level psychologists (PhDs)
- Licensed social workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed professional counselors (LPCs)
- Substance abuse professionals (SAPs)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors (LCDCs)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs)
Alliance Work Partners affiliates are required to have malpractice insurance coverage of at least $1 million per incident, $3 million aggregate.
What We Offer You
- 1 week response to your application
- Same-day return phone calls for billing concerns
- Friendly Intake staff and Case Managers available for clinical assistance and session authorization
- Live answered calls to verify claims, payment status, and other inquiries
- Up to 3 courtesy contacts to inform affiliates of missing or problematic paperwork to ensure timely payment of claims
- Claims processed within 24 hours of receipt